2nd auckland show selling slower?

Tommy Banny

• Subscriber

Just looked on ticketek and there are plenty of tickets left that went on sale at 9am this morning. I hope demand isnt waning and that the second show will prbably take a little longer to sell out? eek.gif
You thought this also?  I'm wondering what factors may be causing this because I would have thought that more people could travel from elsewhere to get to this seen as its a Friday (easier to get 1 day off work than 2).

• Subscriber

Exactly, like I am sure it will sell out given time but it does seem a little slowohwell.gif I mean..I hope it sells out...embarassed.gif
Maybe its the chch fans struggling - life looks a little difficult down there at the mo & I wouldn't be planning on spending heaps on travelling to concerts etc if I was one of many down there who are thinking WTF about life

• Subscriber

do you think the 2nd show will sell out reid?
No doubt there might be a few seats left (lot of factors here) we have to remember that there is also an extra 5 -7000 tickets than vertigo, it may make quite a difference but it just may be that its friday & they'll sell a good deal over the weekend.  My crystal ball seems a tad foggy at the mo' - must be a LEMON!laugh.gif