pleaseeeee, best place from the field to watch the U2 360º concert???

luis brito

• Subscriber

eyes.gif Hello, hello, i go to the concert in Sevilla i've tickets to stay on the field. I would like to know the best place to watch the concert, in the inner circle near the stage or far? 

Or outside the inner circle but near the rail?

Help me please!!!

Thank u very much for your help

god bless u

• Subscriber

Outside the circle, front now by the rain, in front of Bono. While Inncer circle is nice, you don't see much of the stage (but you have them all going over your head on the bridges).

But you can also watch the show from further away and enjoy the spectacular stage.

• Subscriber

Hi, Luis, welcome to the zoo!

The best place depends on your expectations, if you want to watch the light show, then you can be almost any place outside the inner circle, if you want to watch the band close, then you have to think if you prefer the inner circle, you'll have to be looking up all the time, but it is better if you are at the rear, next to the second catwalk, or maybe you want to choose a place outside the inner circle where your general view will be better, but of course not so close, the front is supposed to be the best place, but I don't like lots of people pushing at me, I've found that just behind the Red Zones, it's not usually that crowded, if you are in the middle of the first line you get a very good sight of the show although lateral, and the sound is very good too.

Hope this helps you! Have a Beautiful Day in Seville!

I've watched the Vienna show from exactly the back of the stage, and I highly recommend that place! First, when they coming up, you'll be the closest to them (Bono was like 10 meters away from me). The stage itself is much more close to the back than the front, so it's like you're on the stage with them

My opinion-Ive only been to the show once, but I had a great experience in the inner circle at the back directly in the middle. You'll be really close to the band when they come off the stage to walk around and you can see the whole show pretty well from there. If you want to be extremely close to the band then I'd go for the inner circle at the front rail.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been in Coimbra and stayed by the side of the blackberry. There i can't see the band that close, but the stage is right in front and u can see all the action with the lights and the screen.I think it's a great place, but i can't tell u more, cause i only see one concert :(

• Subscriber

Outside the circle, front now by the rail, in front of Bono. While Inncer circle is nice, you don't see much of the stage (but you have them all going over your head on the bridges).

But you can also watch the show from further away and enjoy the spectacular stage.

Bingo!