u2 360 dvd - watch and comment

voxxiegirl

Okay I am trapped in my room tonight - well not trapped, but my sister has some friends over, and I offered (to be polite I didn't think she'd say yes) to go to my room so they can all have privacy. She said yes, so here I am laptop watching u2 360.

Boots - doesn't do it for me I am afraid.

Magnificent - after seeing this I can see how spiritual this song...Bono is singing from his heart to God.

I want to see Magnificent as a show opener - because I think it has a great opening - and it builds up like in momentum or something throughout the song. Larry looks like he is in pain.

Next song...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful Day ...

Another classic.

I like it that he kept the "see the ..." part true to the words except the LM Jr line ... it is cheesy when he changes the lyrics in that part of the song!

What you don't have you don't need it now ... always gets me!! This is the best part of the song!! And the guitar from then on...

but it was best during Vertigo with St Peppers at the end ...

God Only Knows doesn't do it for me.

"I WAS UNCONSCIOUS HALF A SLEEP...THE WATER WAS WARM TIL YOU DISCOVER HOW DEEP... I WASN'T JUMPING FOR ME IT WAS A FALL, ITS A LOGN WAY DOWN TO NOTHING AT ALL"

bono wrote these lyrics for michael????? that is heartbreaking isn't it!!! they always get me. i was unconscious half a sleep............ this is so sad :-(((((

on the album i love the huskiness in bonos voice

bloody hell what a great song eh