its a beautiful day!!

barbara1

• Subscriber

we had lots of rainy days, the last few weeks, but not today! its blue sky and sun!

but i was asleep, cause i'm doing niteshifts this weekend............grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.mad.gif
but hey! even if i was, still much better to wake up with a little sunshine instead of a grey sky and wet, cold belgium....

enjoy your saturdaynite!
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Same here, has been grey and wet and rainy for ages but not today, apart from the odd grey cloud it has been sunny and warm...and I'm making the most of it while it lasts!

• Subscriber

hey anjana!! so you're the one who stole our sun!? lol!! seriously...back to wet and grey over here frown.gif

why does the sun do that to me?? showing here face, making me long for more and then disapear again? at least my bed is warm and inviting...... so i'm gonna stay here a little longer, playing in the zoo....wink.gif
  • Subscriber
hey anjana!! so you're the one who stole our sun!? lol!! seriously...back to wet and grey over here frown.gif

why does the sun do that to me?? showing here face, making me long for more and then disapear again? at least my bed is warm and inviting...... so i'm gonna stay here a little longer, playing in the zoo....wink.gif

Happy to share, I will sendz it your way:))

• Subscriber

Fantastic weather near Cahors the last two days saddly it comes to an end tomorrow, heading north in the morning. A pit-stop in Chablis for the night (and local produce...) then on to Belgium on Tuesday, I hope the sun will be back in Brussels when I return!

• Subscriber

Fantastic weather near Cahors the last two days saddly it comes to an end tomorrow, heading north in the morning. A pit-stop in Chablis for the night (and local produce...) then on to Belgium on Tuesday, I hope the sun will be back in Brussels when I return!

i hope so 2! cause i'm free from work for 12 days, and some sunshine would be very much apreciated!!happy.gif

• Subscriber

We have had a lovely day - been blackberry picking all afternoon - now have stained fingers. And made some very nice cordial from it - looking forwards to drinking it. And we ate the chocolate brownies eleanor and I made yesterday and the bread we baked.

And also still loving the fact that eleanor had a distinction in her dance exam!!! So proud!

Archived