its a beautiful day!!

barbara1

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
This is one of our finest weather forecasting tools we have in Ireland.

It is scary how accurate this ancient stone is..............

HA I wonder if some people there don't get it.

• Subscriber

Oh I'm sorry Barbara!  I don't mean to jinx your beautiful weather!  I will think warm thoughts for you, and try to remember to enjoy this last little bit of heat happy.gif

btw; looks like its working, 8.30 over here and already sun and blue sky with some white clouds!! lets keep it this way, please??
  • Subscriber

[quote name=barbara1 wrote:

nikki1120]Oh I'm sorry Barbara!  I don't mean to jinx your beautiful weather!  I will think warm thoughts for you, and try to remember to enjoy this last little bit of heat happy.gif

btw; looks like its working, 8.30 over here and already sun and blue sky with some white clouds!! lets keep it this way, please??
8am here and we have the same as you Barbara - hoping that it lasts all day, bit cold but who cares the sun is out!
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

nikki1120']Oh I'm sorry Barbara!  I don't mean to jinx your beautiful weather!  I will think warm thoughts for you, and try to remember to enjoy this last little bit of heat 
happy.gif

8am here and we have the same as you Barbara - hoping that it lasts all day, bit cold but who cares the sun is out!

no more summer-temp here either, but we can do with a warm cardigan.. so thats fine by me!

Archived