The Edge on Facebook

sev_

• Subscriber

I don't think it's real. I ran the e-mail address on that page through facebook's search and came up with a profile for a guy in Italy. In his about me blurb, he has lyrics for Beautiful Day. I have a sneaking suspicion that this guy is the one behind the Edge page on facebook. 

• Subscriber

If that is not actually The Edge, then he needs to get on Facebook and report it because the person is answering and asking for people's opinions and stuff! Good on him, if it's really him.

• Subscriber
I don't think it's real. I ran the e-mail address on that page through facebook's search and came up with a profile for a guy in Italy. In his about me blurb, he has lyrics for Beautiful Day. I have a sneaking suspicion that this guy is the one behind the Edge page on facebook. 

Good point, although given that it's set up as a fan page he could have had any staff member set it up for him and run it. (Which WOULD be a good idea from a business standpoint).

Unfortunately Facebook does not provide a way to establish a verification for an account like you see on Edge's Twitter.