BONO in TEXAS????

caparsons

• Subscriber

Ok, can ANYONE tell me if there is proof that BONO was in Texas (specifically North Dallas) on Monday, September 13? My co-worker has a blurry photo of a person he claims was Bono and that he met him during lunch today. I contest that U2 had a show in Zurich the 11th and have another in Germany on the 15th, but he is not convinced I am wrong. The person in question was with a woman that looked like Ali and a young girl that looked like one of his daughters, so they are sticking to their guns. What in the world would he be doing here??? Besides, the pic looks nothing like him, and it's NOT him, I know it.

I just want to be right....that and I don't want to think the one day I brought a sandwich to work and stayed in is the day I could have met BONO for god's sake!!!!!!! laugh.gif

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably visiting ALAMO Texas. So long as they are having fun, and enjoyng life, thats what matters. I would love to see them in this place they call "Atlantis", going down the water slides. That is something, I desire so deeply to do. But, since I can't, I can live thru them. To see them having so much fun, is like I am doing it myself. I enjoy watching them be happy and do a 360 on the world, let the world rejoice, the Prince is out for fun. I tell you, I would love to just slide myself down into that great pool of water. Life is about having fun too. Escaping one's Realms doesn't hurt sometimes. To free oneself from the every day common things one does. Now, Atlantis, is a place, I deeply desire to let the water cover me from head to toe. If I was Ali, I would doing so many fun things, playing games with the Prince, dominos, cards, marbles, racing in the pool, sliding down on Atlantis, washing for gold nugets, I enjoy that one alot. All natural fun things, no brick buildings, metal machines that make you dizzy. Just fun., One more thing, scuba diving, oh, thats a killer one. Thats one Realm can't resist. I hope Ali and The Prince, go out and enjoy this life by having fun, thats what I call doing a 360 on the reporters. Go and seek rivers and walk on the water down the stream with no shoes, go picking avocados, bananas, searching for exotic flowers after a huge rainy storm. I tell you, I am ready to move back where I was born, and enjoy the simple things in life. Even catching the Mangos when they fall of the tree.

Realmawake.

Realmawake

• Subscriber

Wow...ok. Um. Anyone else have a suggestion or a better, more coherent answer?

I doubt it would be Bono. As you said he was in Zurich last night and from the pics it would have taken him at least two hours to dry off after that! Even with time differences - show finished at 11 pm (ish) Zurich time - probably about 4 texas time (guessing here) at least two or three hours before he can get on a plane - 2am Zurich - 7pm Texas! If his place was allowed to take off at that time in the morning about a ten hour flight or so - which makes it midday Zurich 5 am Texas then to get from the airport to whereever your boss 'saw' him - it may just work out but that is my reckoning in tight time contraints and leaving straight after the show which I doubt and you could add a few hours on to this. Plus as you say back in Munich for 15th - seems unlikely!

Ok, can ANYONE tell me if there is proof that BONO was in Texas (specifically North Dallas) on Monday, September 13? My co-worker has a blurry photo of a person he claims was Bono and that he met him during lunch today. I contest that U2 had a show in Zurich the 11th and have another in Germany on the 15th, but he is not convinced I am wrong. The person in question was with a woman that looked like Ali and a young girl that looked like one of his daughters, so they are sticking to their guns. What in the world would he be doing here??? Besides, the pic looks nothing like him, and it's NOT him, I know it.

I just want to be right....that and I don't want to think the one day I brought a sandwich to work and stayed in is the day I could have met BONO for god's sake!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Club Almagro. One saturday night. A place to dance tango on saturday nights. Lots of years ago.

My boyfriend and I, having dinner. So long ago, we were very much in love.

Near our table, people standing, we couldn't see the center of the place.

Suddenly, all the people handclapping. We were so entertained talking, we didn't pay attention.

Next day, lunch with my father. He said, so you saw Madonna. I said what ? He gave me the newspaper.

So, Madonna was in the same room with us, she was in Buenos Aires filming "Evita".

• Subscriber

I replied this post on the other thread that the op started and I'm with Zhivvy, the time frame is just to tight for Bono to have be in Texas at lunch time yesterday. I know there's a two day break between the shows in Germany but there was a 3 day break between U2s 2nd Helsinki show and the Moscow show, and Bono went straight to Russia, the next day, with the rest of U2!

And more to the point why would he go there?! Unless he had some important meeting with some public official or other business related, which would by now have leaked it's way into the press. And why would he go there with Ali and daughter, leaving U2's European tour and fly all the way to Dallas?! Coz, until I get confirmation from a more reliable source i.e. Willies diary, then I just don't believe it! There are a lot of Bono imposter's out there, some who have no scrubles!! I'm afraid you're going to have to tell your friend that he's been duped!!

• Subscriber

Ok, can ANYONE tell me if there is proof that BONO was in Texas (specifically North Dallas) on Monday, September 13? My co-worker has a blurry photo of a person he claims was Bono and that he met him during lunch today. I contest that U2 had a show in Zurich the 11th and have another in Germany on the 15th,

and do not forgret the second in Zurich on Sunday 12th

ask him how tall he was...

if he will answer: "He was TALL..." well, no, he wasn't Bono ahahahaha

• Subscriber

[quote name='monica martino wrote:

caparsons']Ok, can ANYONE tell me if there is proof that BONO was in Texas (specifically North Dallas) on Monday, September 13? My co-worker has a blurry photo of a person he claims was Bono and that he met him during lunch today. I contest that U2 had a show in Zurich the 11th and have another in Germany on the 15th,

and do not forgret the second in Zurich on Sunday 12th

ask him how tall he was...

if he will answer: "He was TALL..." well, no, he wasn't Bono ahahahaha

lol! yeah, did he check out the shoes?wink.gif