Drivin n Cryin / Kevn Kinney gear stolen

KristinQ

Hello U2 world. First and foremost there are 3 bands I truley love in this world,...U2.....R.E.M.....and Drivin n Cryin / Kevn Kinney (lead singer). Being from Georgia (United States that is) that is the reason why I love the two other bands. I hate to post stuff like this anywhere but just wanted the awesome fellow U2 fans to send good vibes to Atlanta Georgia in hopes that these guys get their entire life's work back. Reminds me of when someone stole Peter Buck's beloved Rick 360 Jetglow in Europe but this happened on our own turf and fans all over Atlanta are rallying to help these guys find their gear. It's been an amazing outpouring of support so I just wanted to pass this along to the U2 fans out there that may not know about our homegrown rockers here in Atlanta. The lead singer Kevn Kinney has toured alot in the Netherlands and other parts of Europe as a solo folk artist. They have been rocking since 1985 and still are today just never got that well deserved thankyou.

Checkout the link and please drop in and wish them well on their forum. Even if it's just a "good luck".

http://www.drivinncryin.com/dnc-gear-stolen-in-macn-ga/

Thankyou!

Come now folks....This is not spam....Shit....People that live off of spam don't even like it.

Just drop a line and be human and say good luck. Say something nice. Here... I'll get it started...

"Hey Drivin n Cryin....I have not heard of your music because I'm not in the southeastern United States but I am wishing you well on getting your gear back!

And Kevn Kinney (lead singer would say)

"Hey thanks"....Keep on keepn on!