I'm sure most of you have had strange dreams

wahine

I know lots of you have dreamed about U2 but I flat out had such an odd dream last night. I was on my computer, was checking my email and watching a U2 show, looked up and there was the band right in front of me. It was so weird. Bono says what are you doing? I said checking my email. He said do you ever plan on going to a U2 show or are you just gonna watch them all on the internet. My response was hold on I gotta deal with this email. It was so freaking strange. I looked back up and I was still on my computer and the band was playing a show right in front of me. Bono and Edge walked over and said can you please get the hell off the computer and pay attention. I actually said you do your job and I'll do my job. I woke up going wtf was that all about? Dreams are funny things but this was so out there. It seemed so real it was odd. Who's had strange dreams about U2?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
laugh.gifI like it! Very surreal. I have had many but one about Larry I remember, we were in Dublin together the best of friends, he was fiddling about with his bike in the front yard while we nattered, it was near both our birthdays and  I asked him for a ride on his Harley but he suddenly got moody with me about something and but wouldn't tell me what I'd done wrong then rode off without me in a nark! I was really upset and woke up!

• Subscriber

I had a weird one about the band the night before the Vienna show. They came on stage and all was good, then after three songs Bono lost his voice and they had to leave the stage for an interval. Then after ages they finally came back on but he had a different haircut! - So strange but I have to admit when the fourth song started at the gig i was happy!

• Subscriber
I know lots of you have dreamed about U2 but I flat out had such an odd dream last night. I was on my computer, was checking my email and watching a U2 show, looked up and there was the band right in front of me. It was so weird. Bono says what are you doing? I said checking my email. He said do you ever plan on going to a U2 show or are you just gonna watch them all on the internet. My response was hold on I gotta deal with this email. It was so freaking strange. I looked back up and I was still on my computer and the band was playing a show right in front of me. Bono and Edge walked over and said can you please get the hell off the computer and pay attention. I actually said you do your job and I'll do my job. I woke up going wtf was that all about? Dreams are funny things but this was so out there. It seemed so real it was odd. Who's had strange dreams about U2?
That would be your subconscious telling you that you are spending too much time on the computer and as you won't listen to yourself it has manifested Bono as you would probably do what he asked you to.  There is something in your life that you need to give your full attention to at the moment but you are neglecting it because of the computer.

God works in mysterious ways and so does the subconscious.

• Subscriber

[quote name='shirley2010 wrote:

wahine']I know lots of you have dreamed about U2 but I flat out had such an odd dream last night. I was on my computer, was checking my email and watching a U2 show, looked up and there was the band right in front of me. It was so weird. Bono says what are you doing? I said checking my email. He said do you ever plan on going to a U2 show or are you just gonna watch them all on the internet. My response was hold on I gotta deal with this email. It was so freaking strange. I looked back up and I was still on my computer and the band was playing a show right in front of me. Bono and Edge walked over and said can you please get the hell off the computer and pay attention. I actually said you do your job and I'll do my job. I woke up going wtf was that all about? Dreams are funny things but this was so out there. It seemed so real it was odd. Who's had strange dreams about U2?

That would be your subconscious telling you that you are spending too much time on the computer and as you won't listen to yourself it has manifested Bono as you would probably do what he asked you to.  There is something in your life that you need to give your full attention to at the moment but you are neglecting it because of the computer.

God works in mysterious ways and so does the subconscious.

Actually as it was Bono and The Edge there is a possibility that your body is trying to tell you that you need to get something checked out. How are your eyes for example? getting any headaches? etc Many say that Edge is the heart of U2 and Bono would be the lungs so possibly something in those areas - do you smoke?

• Subscriber
laugh.gifI like it! Very surreal. I have had many but one about Larry I remember, we were in Dublin together the best of friends, he was fiddling about with his bike in the front yard while we nattered, it was near both our birthdays and  I asked him for a ride on his Harley but he suddenly got moody with me about something and but wouldn't tell me what I'd done wrong then rode off without me in a nark! I was really upset and woke up!
Ah Larry's most treasured possession and near your birthdays. Did you have a problem with your boyfriend regarding your birthday present? or maybe your best friend - did you forget someone's birthday or did they forget yours?