Friendlies.....The Return Of The Arsehole.

basher1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well....

whaddya know?

i came back for a nose around to see if anything had changed here (on the dark side as Leonie calls it...lol) and who do i see has visited again? me auld mate Basher! yay!!

is there any real advantage to being on the light side Leonie? (other than the Aussie thread of course!! what number are you up to now down there in the basement??)

must say the white background is easier on the eye ..... but, what else is new?

ok.... found the thread started by Baja on 10th Sept with the link to post if there are problems going to my home .... the link gives me "error 404" and however I try I get a message telling me I don't have permission to post in this forum........ohwell.gif

am i banished from the kingdom for my sins??? roll.gif

Well....

whaddya know?

i came back for a nose around to see if anything had changed here (on the dark side as Leonie calls it...lol) and who do i see has visited again? me auld mate Basher! yay!!

is there any real advantage to being on the light side Leonie? (other than the Aussie thread of course!! what number are you up to now down there in the basement??)

must say the white background is easier on the eye ..... but, what else is new?

Hiya Val good to see ye again.......im down in Liverpool in January if yer up for it....and by it i mean a meet up and not it as in "it".....lol.......i'll send yer a wee message on FB with the details.

• Subscriber

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

ceallach67']Bash!!!

*nods*

'sup?

tongue.gif

AWRIGHT KELL....XXXXXXXXXXX.

LET'S FIND SOMEONE AND CAUSE SOME FUCKIN HAVOC LIKE THE OLD DAYS I FANCY ROASTING SOME RIGHT EEJIT......X

LOL! I really have missed you here. I haven't been up here much as of late and when I come up I see a post from you! Made my day.