Wrong CD with renewal subscription

malahidemarina

• Subscriber

Hello,

As I get all errors in other forums(authorization error) I reply regarding the renewal of the subscription, I try it here.

For my renewal it shows the artificial horizon CD (which I already have), but i guess this should be the duals CD.

Are there any others with this issue? Please let me know what I should do. Thanks

• Subscriber

who do i contact about the cd thing as i just relised the other day that they have my wrong details on page & i am unable to chang them as it keeps putting back old details they may of beensent to wrong address & the person who lives there would of just throuwn them away

• Subscriber

I have the same problem every time I re-new and this has been going on for years and years. I re-new and they send a second cd, then some time later, the new cd shows up. So, I haven't renewed yet, but when I do, I will expect a second Artificial Horizon and a few months later, Duals. Next year, I will receive Duals again and whatever else is being offered, lol. A number of us have experienced it and eventually, there will be a thread about gift problems.