• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Anjana']

1.gif

confoosed by computer language today, spent most of day trying to figure stuff out 'the speak' betwix pooter and printer but I've given up for the day now, will try again tomorrow to understand why it does what it does!!
297.gif

Sorry to read peeps are having troubles and feeling low, life feels really hard sometimes but I remind myself that there is always good out there
happy.gif

No christmas tree here,  I like real trees and had them for a few years but felt bad having to throw them out , couldn't plant them in my tiny garden so have an alternative hanging wall tree now made of pretty lights. May put up some decorations over the weekend but don't feel Christmassy yet so not really in the mood.

I'm rambling again.....I can see your eyes glazing over with boredom, sorry about that! LOL

SEVeyesB08_th.gif 

wait a minute, please  party0034.gif okay...i'm back, go ahead! rant away.....

4chsmu1.gif

• Subscriber

I think I missed something somewhere. Do the Bono mango references mean what I think it does ;)

If your mind is in the gutter then yes!!! lol!!!

http://community.u2.com/topic/18710?page=1

This thread in the Bono forum and the first picture should explain it all - but I will admit to naming it a mango!!happy.gif - but it looks like there is a mango there!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Subscriber

In a good mood - not good to have to go to the job centre etc....but I have got some application forms to fill in which could hopefully lead to something.

And then have been making moer Zoo cards and making presents too!!

• Subscriber

I didn't get to tell you Zhivvy....  sorry the last one didn't work out, but that must mean there is a BETTER job waiting for you elsewhere....  maybe with this batch!  GOOD LUCK!

Thanks Nikki - I'm keeping postive! It only takes one successful interview and then it will all be sorted!happy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

1.gif

confoosed by computer language today, spent most of day trying to figure stuff out 'the speak' betwix pooter and printer but I've given up for the day now, will try again tomorrow to understand why it does what it does!!
297.gif

Sorry to read peeps are having troubles and feeling low, life feels really hard sometimes but I remind myself that there is always good out there
happy.gif

No christmas tree here,  I like real trees and had them for a few years but felt bad having to throw them out , couldn't plant them in my tiny garden so have an alternative hanging wall tree now made of pretty lights. May put up some decorations over the weekend but don't feel Christmassy yet so not really in the mood.

I'm rambling again.....I can see your eyes glazing over with boredom, sorry about that! LOL

SEVeyesB08_th.gif

wait a minute, please  
party0034.gif
 okay...i'm back, go ahead! rant away.....

4chsmu1.gif

Nikki1120 wrote:

TerriB.']Insomnia...

Then I think Anj's post are just for you!  (lol, just kidding!

*harumph* stomps off .....laugh.gif