Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']Another day on pooter 
mad0223.gif
 = b
ozz-eyed + painful shoulders and neck 
putertired.gif

Computers are only for Zoo purposes! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Rename it a zooter!
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']Another day on pooter 
mad0223.gif
 = b
ozz-eyed + painful shoulders and neck 
putertired.gif

Computers are only for Zoo purposes!
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Rename it a zooter!

That's the idea Anj lol!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I am in a good mood still - after three years of complaining that our shower's temperature has never been right (since we moved in here) we finally got sent a thingymagig to put in the shower-bit (technical language here!!!) and now it is lovely and warm! Was under there before so hot that i turn red and under for so long went all pruney lol!!! Oh it was bliss!!!!

And been drooling over Bedgie pics for hte advent calendar!

And now putting the little one to bed, making a posh meal of a pot noodle and a glass of red and snuggling under blanket to watch Masterchef Australia!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Anjana wrote:

1.gif

confoosed by computer language today, spent most of day trying to figure stuff out 'the speak' betwix pooter and printer but I've given up for the day now, will try again tomorrow to understand why it does what it does!!
297.gif

Sorry to read peeps are having troubles and feeling low, life feels really hard sometimes but I remind myself that there is always good out there
happy.gif

No christmas tree here,  I like real trees and had them for a few years but felt bad having to throw them out , couldn't plant them in my tiny garden so have an alternative hanging wall tree now made of pretty lights. May put up some decorations over the weekend but don't feel Christmassy yet so not really in the mood.

I'm rambling again.....I can see your eyes glazing over with boredom, sorry about that! LOL

SEVeyesB08_th.gif

wait a minute, please  
party0034.gif
 okay...i'm back, go ahead! rant away.....

4chsmu1.gif

Nikki1120 wrote:

TerriB.']Insomnia...

Then I think Anj's post are just for you!  (lol, just kidding!

*harumph* stomps off .....laugh.gifkap.gifplease come back anjana.....