What mood are you in today??

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Hope you are feeling better soon Illum. A lot of us seem to be feeling a bit glum at the moment!

And Terri - I understand your boredom I am like that. Which is why i have started doing much more with one.org and other campaigns. In fact i am off to see and annoy my MP tomorrow on behalf of One

• Subscriber

happy!!! cause tomorrow is last late-shift for this week!

and happy cause we know whats wrong with silas, probably. seems lots of kids in his school have salmonella-contamination. so we rang gp, and he thinks silas is suffering from a mild form (lots of stomach-aches, but other kids ended up in hospital!) so he put him on antibiotics, and he will be fine. just has lots to catch up in school, but we will help him, and so will his teacher.
  • Subscriber

i am, juzst sorry we didnt find out sonner, if only the school had called us to let us know... but he will be ready to go back after the weekend, and hopefully wont wake up at nite anymore when antibiotics start doin the job. he looks so plae and tired cause no good nite sleep since the weekend.

• Subscriber

Poor Silas - not nice when they don't sleep. I hope antibiotics work quickly and he has a lovely sleep-filled weekend. And if he can't sleep get Lena to lend him some Beiber CDs and they should work to put him to sleep to avoid the racket!

• Subscriber

Poor Silas - not nice when they don't sleep. I hope antibiotics work quickly and he has a lovely sleep-filled weekend. And if he can't sleep get Lena to lend him some Beiber CDs and they should work to put him to sleep to avoid the racket!

laugh.gif poor justin...

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Poor Silas - not nice when they don't sleep. I hope antibiotics work quickly and he has a lovely sleep-filled weekend. And if he can't sleep get Lena to lend him some Beiber CDs and they should work to put him to sleep to avoid the racket!

laugh.gif poor justin...

But I see that you aren't disagreeing with me

• Subscriber

Thanks Zhivvy because I'm now feeling better now today's work shift is over!!!

Glad to know you are feeling better Illum. Relax and chill out after a hard day at work