Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

LOL I'm not sure my hubsy is aware, I may keep quiet!tongue.gif

it is welsh rugby, not sure if your is in to that! mine is, but don't know why he bothers as his team are crap, the other teams cheats and the ref is a blind tosser!

roll.gifroll.gif I'd like you as an official commentator!! I don't think he's too bothered with the Welsh team but then if he has nowt else to do I'm sure he'd watch anyway! 

Don't mind the rugby and gonig watching the matches are fun but just wish he'd shut up whilst watching!

Sounds like you have a nice evening planned barbara!

great mood!!!! Dizzybint has just booked her tickets to come and spend New Year's chez Zhivvy!!!! Party time!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

hi just came home half an hour ago. so we did talk, talk, talk! and we could still be talking but then i realised i was already an hour past my deadline (told hans i'd be home at 10....) and i was afraid i wouldnt be allowed back in.

hi just came home half an hour ago. so we did talk, talk, talk! and we could still be talking but then i realised i was already an hour past my deadline (told hans i'd be home at 10....) and i was afraid i wouldnt be allowed back in.

Glad to know you had a nice night barbara and now you can carry on talking in here instead lol!