What mood are you in today??

123love

• Subscriber

Sleepy mood - as normal at the mo, think it is the weather. Have little one off with me too today with a twisted neck - but think she will survive! Had fun in the supermarket, taking pics of Bono the bag to post later!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

nazhira']Veeeeeeeeeeeeeery excited !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you so excited sweetie?

No particular thing, just the feeling since I woke up in the morning, the feeling that something really important is happening soon, but don't know what. 

• Subscriber

Hope it is great news for you no matter what it is.

I am in a great mood - been to IKEA for the first time in ages and forgot how great it is in there!

• Subscriber

cuddly, lazy.... after the washing up and ironing, watching animal planet on the couch, laptop and puppies within reach...

* barb wonders if is it to early for a nice glass of red wine....... maybe a cup of tea first?
  • Subscriber

cuddly, lazy.... after the washing up and ironing, watching animal planet on the couch, laptop and puppies within reach...

* barb wonders if is it to early for a nice glass of red wine....... maybe a cup of tea first?
Never too early for wine!!1 Will be on it soon! My grumpiness has returned, even though I have had a good day. Even took some BTB pics which I will post later. I need to take some anti-grumpy tablets I think - and so does John and we'll be fine!
  • Subscriber

barbara1']cuddly, lazy.... after the washing up and ironing, watching animal planet on the couch, laptop and puppies within reach...

Never too early for wine!!1 Will be on it soon! My grumpiness has returned, even though I have had a good day. Even took some BTB pics which I will post later. I need to take some anti-grumpy tablets I think - and so does John and we'll be fine!

one family-size bottle of anti-grumpy pills for the morgans, please!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']cuddly, lazy.... after the washing up and ironing, watching animal planet on the couch, laptop and puppies within reach...

one family-size bottle of anti-grumpy pills for the morgans, please!We need them lol!!! - one of those weeks I think! tongue.gif

• Subscriber

I wonder if this pill would work...

chill_pill_1.jpg

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

I wonder if this pill would work...

chill_pill_1.jpg

Thaks Anj - think it helped lol!wink.gif

Archived