What mood are you in today??

123love

• Subscriber
Gym was shut!!! pain in the arse - really wanted to go too, and that doesn't happen often!

Shut???devil.gifdevil.gif that's crap!!! Nothing is more irritating that you pack your stuff and drag your ass to gym and then it's closed or a lesson is cancelled or overbooked or something!!!devil.gifdevil.gif

do they have a christmas break or something??? It was quiet at my gym today... but next week it will be crowded...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I was in a good mood until I started to make a chocolate log, I promised everyone at work that I would bring one in...

Now the kitchen looks like a bomb site, mouse so hard there's no way I'll be able to spread it, cream over wiped and the spongie thing cracked and flat,. never happens to Delia now does it. Think I'll put every thing in a bowl and call it chocolate mess.......Where's the red wine and sambuca chasers!!!!!

• Subscriber

Oh no Maggie!!!!

But sounds a little bit fun, sorrysmile.gif maybe only because i can imagine the situation so well -  everything can happen when I start to cook / bake!

But I'm sure your chocolate mess (lol) will be delicious anyway!!!smile.gif you should try it with red wine, I bet it tastes good!!!

• Subscriber

Happy mood as iv'e had a beer :o) listening to radio and minding a kitten its so cute but im not a cat lover , I love dogs but rather live life a cat rather than a dog though lol freedom *sighs*

sorry am blabbering again..................:o/

• Subscriber
red wine and dark chocolate!! not a real choc-fan myself but that combination even seduces me...
not a real chocolate-fan????eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

i could eat chocolate everyday... I got maybe 2 kilos chocolate as a christmas present and I'm afraid that they are all gone very soon!!! If I have chocolate in my home i just can't resist it....eyes.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

barbara1']red wine and dark chocolate!! not a real choc-fan myself but that combination even seduces me...

not a real chocolate-fan????eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

i could eat chocolate everyday... I got maybe 2 kilos chocolate as a christmas present and I'm afraid that they are all gone very soon!!! If I have chocolate in my home i just can't resist it....eyes.gif

over here, my love is the chocolate-addict. i'm only addicted to food. lots of food. i can have a warm meal 3 times a day. but chocolate, pies and icecream... not thanx. i love sweets tho! candy! wine gumms!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

kerttuli wrote:

barbara1']red wine and dark chocolate!! not a real choc-fan myself but that combination even seduces me...

not a real chocolate-fan????
eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

i could eat chocolate everyday... I got maybe 2 kilos chocolate as a christmas present and I'm afraid that they are all gone very soon!!! If I have chocolate in my home i just can't resist it....
eyes.gif

over here, my love is the chocolate-addict. i'm only addicted to food. lots of food. i can have a warm meal 3 times a day. but chocolate, pies and icecream... not thanx. i love sweets tho! candy! wine gumms!!English sweets from what I can remember!!! And pies - you say you don't like? Thought you loved a huge slice of coffeecake???tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif