What mood are you in today??

123love

• Subscriber

Yep, two weeks off for Christmas - my kids went back today as well, but we have a three day weekend on Jan. 17th as it's MLK Day ")))

Wow! I remember most of those songs, but never could have listed them all and certainly would never remember all those dates . . . Nice job!!!

I'm feeling industrious today as decided to tackle the clutter issue around the house! Not sure I've succeed as it is all migrating to the guest room, but much nicer in the rest of the house!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Lemonhead, the Day Surgery Team took on your request very seriously today, as soon as I asked what songs could be remembered from 1970, Surgeons, anaesthetists and nurses all started to come up with some favourites. I do believe there was a lot of cheating going on with phones & computers etc..

Here's some:

He ain't heavy he's my brother - Hollies

I'll be there - Jackson 5

Band of gold - Freda Payne

Mama told me not to come - 3 dog night

Make it with you - bread

All right now - Free

Venus - Shocking Blue

Love grows where my Rosemary goes - Edison lighthouse

The long and winding road - Beatles

Fire and Rain - James Taylor

Up the ladder to the roof - Supremes

Woodstock - Crosby Stills nash & young

25 or 6 to 4 - Chicargo

Bridge over troubled water - Simon & Garfunkel

I might try 1971 on my next shift !!!!!!

love the shocking blue's venus!! a song by a dutch band, and my mom was told back in those days that she resembled very much to mariska. all those songs for just one year, maggie? wow, lemon is gonna have a hard time putting together his list.

• Subscriber

Ugh.. I'm feeling like I'm getting something, some fever and a bit of a sore throat and feeling tired. Think I'll talke some paracetomol and have an early night and see what happens. The big problem is other staff have been comming into work with colds and stuff because they are afraid to go off sick because of the new sickness policy at work.

• Subscriber

Ugh.. I'm feeling like I'm getting something, some fever and a bit of a sore throat and feeling tired. Think I'll talke some paracetomol and have an early night and see what happens. The big problem is other staff have been comming into work with colds and stuff because they are afraid to go off sick because of the new sickness policy at work.

at our ward, almost everyone has a habit to come to work while sick. cause they don wanna be the ones who stood up the rest of team. and we work at the oncology-ward... how smart is that?! (risk of infecting our patients with our bugs...)

btw, whats the policy?