What mood are you in today??

I feel pretty darn great today. I started my day with a roaring game of ping pong in which I kicked my teen employee's arse! YA!

Hope all of you have a restful and fun weekend and that whatever needs improving looks up for you over the next few days.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
I feel pretty darn great today. I started my day with a roaring game of ping pong in which I kicked my teen employee's arse! YA!

Hope all of you have a restful and fun weekend and that whatever needs improving looks up for you over the next few days.

47b20s0.gif reading your post cheered me right up Scout!! Funny. Hope you have a good weekend too.happy.gif

• Subscriber
I agree, Anj - you should throw a little fit every week and you'll never have to dust and vacuum again!!!

169.gif hmmm good idea Janette, now why didn't I think of that!! lol
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']Sad, upset etc...... everything was looking up and has now gone wrong.

Oh no what has happened? sick.giffrown.gif ...will go check out your blog...

Tis not good but hopefully it can be sorted out soon - at least the school wants me!

• Subscriber

Zhiv, just read your blog and posted in the counting thread, sorry I missed you in here.

Really feel for you, poor you, you must be feeling pretty angry being messed about like this, what a foul up but do keep at that agency to get it sorted pdq. Chin up, I have a feeling the agency will sort it quickly.

• Subscriber

Zhiv, just read your blog and posted in the counting thread, sorry I missed you in here.

Really feel for you, poor you, you must be feeling pretty angry being messed about like this, what a foul up but do keep at that agency to get it sorted pdq. Chin up, I have a feeling the agency will sort it quickly.

Thanks Anj smile.gif and I was very angry but calmed down a bit now just disappointed.

And I do so hope that you are right and this is sorted fast!

And Mr Vin Rouge is helping too

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

scout6']I feel pretty darn great today. I started my day with a roaring game of ping pong in which I kicked my teen employee's arse! YA!

47b20s0.gif reading your post cheered me right up Scout!! Funny. Hope you have a good weekend too.happy.gif

lol , now this is why I love coming in here47b20s0.giflol

Am in a great but tired mood for a change.............smile.gif