What mood are you in today??

• Subscriber

A little on the angry side because some smug individual insulted me.  I know I will get over it, but it really rubs me the wrong way at how arrogant some people can be.

i know it is easy too say - but as Bono would say ' Don't let the bastards grind you down!'

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70']  A little on the angry side because some smug individual insulted me.  I know I will get over it, but it really rubs me the wrong way at how arrogant some people can be.

i know it is easy too say - but as Bono would say ' Don't let the bastards grind you down!'

Thanks because these are one of those times where I wish something so wonderful happened to me so I can tell those uppity cows to take their snootiness and shove it up their @sses.

• Subscriber

i'm in a lazy mood, but cant have that today! gotta do things, get work done... cause this livingroom needs to be ready for new tiles soon. but i have another moment or so, cause love only just came down, and like me he needs a little time to wake up properlywink.gif

• Subscriber

Sleeeeepy - was woken up in the night with Eleanor saying that she had a nightmare - so then got into bed with me and stole the duvet and then tossed and turned and kicked me throughout the night! - strange how she only seems to have these nightmares when she knows here daddy isn't here and can get in bed with me!!!

• Subscriber

Not on very good mood - I had planned to go to Bodycombat today, but just noticed that the lesson is fully booked!! So I guess I have to be lazy then... maybe a movie and some chocolate instead!!smile.gifsmile.gif Would go outside for a walk but it's sleeting so no no no....

• Subscriber

lol illum , this too shall pass...........

Barb kewl getting stuff done around the home , love it

Zhivvy lol , kids are really clever

Kertuli , maybe a good body combat wii is what you need lol ;o)

Im in a good mood as ive got to relax today although this morning was stressful and I should be stressing out about certain situation im in but not , I guess God is helping me out spiritually..............

So I feel like a glass of wine and listening to the radio till late tonight cause im calm at the moment, lets hope it stays this way................

• Subscriber

Lol 123, body combat wii would be a great idea!

Happy to hear that you are relaxed and calm in spite of difficult situation - I should learn not to stress and worry too much (when it's not really necessary)!!!

• Subscriber

Sleeeeepy - was woken up in the night with Eleanor saying that she had a nightmare - so then got into bed with me and stole the duvet and then tossed and turned and kicked me throughout the night! - strange how she only seems to have these nightmares when she knows here daddy isn't here and can get in bed with me!!!

That is quite a coincidence, huh??  wink.gif kids.......  they are entertaining!