What mood are you in today??

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']sorry bout your gran, kert, hope she'll be better soon and you get that party with family! and good for you getting physical today
happy.gif

whats with the worm, zhiv?
tongue.gif

Was saying on previous page that Eleanor said that she had a nightmare last night so she could get into bed with me knowing that John wasn't here and it was like sleeping with a wriggly worm who kept me awake all night!

read it! but you werent talking bout eleanor when you mentionned it a second time, i thinktongue.gifWell no......lol!!! that was me being mean to John happy.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Im in a happy mood , hot water system problem is fixed , and I got to washed my doggy too and he smells fantastic , pantene and baby shampoo :o) so needless to say he gets lots of cuddles at the moment......:o)

• Subscriber

and glad you got the water fixed, 123, so nice to have warm showers and clean dogs, i love that toohappy.gif

i'm looking forward to another day of destroying things around the house, lol. more tiles and paper to rip off from walls. the weather is changing, its gonna start to freeze again. so outside work will have to wait, maybe? tho i prefer freezing to the non-stop rain we had last week or so. anyway, enough work to do, so we wont be resting and taking day off anytime soon.

The mood I'm in could do with helping you Barbara...daughter starts my day being a pain, having the last word, and not a good one at that... so I could destroy anything you wish...tiles, paper rip off walls anything you like..that or a large glass of wine 9.08 may be not..going to count 10 ssssssssllllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww.mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif 

Glad you have hot water 123. hope my bath and hot water helped the last couple of weeks.laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Subscriber

Don't work too hard and injure yourself Barbara - I want you in one piece when you are over here!

Sorry to hear about your arguments with your daughter Sue - not the best way to start the day.