Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Feeling relieved this cold is finally going away.  The strange part of the deal is last year I didn't get a "sniffle" during the El Nino Winter, but this winter with lots of snow, it's one bug after another.
Glad you're feeling better. Sometimes I find if my resistance is low I catch one illness after another and colds are one of them. So hope now your 100% WELL.smile.gif

Not sure what mood i am in. Not a bad mood, but not half grumpy too lol!

In the thick of school... already getting stressed, and it's only been 3 weeks. Then again, that's what happens when you're taking five classes. On the upside, I *finally* have a weekends-only work schedule, which is really the best for me, as the only days I *don't* have classes are Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

I have an unexpected day off...  (traded with a colleague) so I'm on my way too, Barbara..... Hope there is still some work left to be done when I finally get there from here!!  wink.gif

don worry, nikki, unless you'll be on the way for more than 6 months, there will still be worksick.gif

Annoyed am flat broke :o/ cant do anything...................

But im ok....................:o)could be better...................like daughter could be back to her good old self , and me too.............

Annoyed am flat broke :o/ cant do anything...................

But im ok....................:o)could be better...................like daughter could be back to her good old self , and me too.............

I feel your pain because I'm going to be "livin lean" until Friday.

((HUGS))

me too illum , doin washing , cooked lunch for mum and desert and will cook tea tonight and ive had a beer and on my second and then thats it but its really nice..................:o)

So am in happy mood as long as I dont have to go out lol

Accomplished because I've mopped a couple of floors, scrubbed some sinks gave the dogs a bath and currently finishing the laundry

Illum...what kind of drugs are you on?!  smile.gifwink.gif