What mood are you in today??

123love

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

123love']Annoyed am flat broke :o/ cant do anything...................

But im ok....................
:o
)could be better...................like daughter could be back to her good old self , and me too.............

I feel your pain because I'm going to be "livin lean" until Friday.

((HUGS))

Yep...Top Ramaen is good for that! As for my mood, I'm in a okay mood. Trying to look at the bright side of things!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I'm on good mood - beautiful day today, sunny and not too cold! Woke up at seven and have already done some schoolworks so now a little break! And looking forward to get Illum's inspiration to do some cleaning here toosmile.gif

Btw I just remembered that I wrote an essay about El nino in high school's final exam about.... ehhh 14 years ago...and got full points laugh.gif

Hope everyone is having a good daysmile.gif

• Subscriber

great mood, kert! i'm back to the lazy-mood. love is of to work, so no big works at home today. stiff from yesterday, mixing concrete carrying buckets and stuff. so on couch and planning to do some cleaning and cooking in afternoon.

I have been resting after all that hard work I did at Babara's place...Now I a wait for daughter walk in door and see what mood she'll be in ...bought her a " Smarties Iced Ring Doughnut "ssssssssssssoooo SHE better be GOOD to me ....................or it's MINE. laugh.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']Accomplished because I've mopped a couple of floors, scrubbed some sinks gave the dogs a bath and currently finishing the laundry

Illum...what kind of drugs are you on?!  smile.gifwink.gif

I just had a large, cup of my father's coffee which was known as "Jet Fuel" by his coworkers  when it his turn to make coffee at a train derailment site.  I tell ya if you need a beverage which will b*tch slap ya into the next century, my dad's java does the trick every time LOL.

• Subscriber

I have been resting after all that hard work I did at Babara's place...Now I a wait for daughter walk in door and see what mood she'll be in ...bought her a " Smarties Iced Ring Doughnut "ssssssssssssoooo SHE better be GOOD to me ....................or it's MINE. laugh.gif

wonder who's gonna eat the donut??