What mood are you in today??

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Really rough today. Nightshift weekend at work. Spent all last night outside freezing my ass off. Had my leave for tonight cancelled as one of my coworkers has phone in sick because he couldn't have the full weekend off on leave! So a bit miffed as well.

• Subscriber

Oh the cold can be cruel! I'm in the best of moods, it's Saturday and I have a list of things to accomplish.And they need to be crossed of the to-do list or I'm dead meat!  Then off later for fun. Have a good day everyone whatever you're doing! : )

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']Accomplished because I've mopped a couple of floors, scrubbed some sinks gave the dogs a bath and currently finishing the laundry

Illum...what kind of drugs are you on?! 
smile.gifwink.gif

I just had a large, cup of my father's coffee which was known as "Jet Fuel" by his coworkers  when it his turn to make coffee at a train derailment site.  I tell ya if you need a beverage which will b*tch slap ya into the next century, my dad's java does the trick every time LOL.

Illum, send me some of your dad's java!! I could really use some today! roll.gifAnd I need to be bitch slapped!

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']Accomplished because I've mopped a couple of floors, scrubbed some sinks gave the dogs a bath and currently finishing the laundry

Illum...what kind of drugs are you on?! 
smile.gifwink.gif

I just had a large, cup of my father's coffee which was known as "Jet Fuel" by his coworkers  when it his turn to make coffee at a train derailment site.  I tell ya if you need a beverage which will b*tch slap ya into the next century, my dad's java does the trick every time LOL.

Illum, send me some of your dad's java!! I could really use some today! roll.gifAnd I need to be bitch slapped!

OK, here ya go (I-70 hands a cup of "jet fuel" over to U2LAWoman). As for my current mood, I'm feeling eager to go do my workout !!!

Been out most of the day, counting birds...... yes birds, food shopping and a walk along the beach. So if I do not sleep well tonight WELL.mad.gif

This evening have a bottle of red to open...and at this moment have U2 POP on

If  God Will Send His Angels. happy.gif

All in all things seem on the good side.wink.gif

• Subscriber

I'm having a great day and so far a great weekend smile.gif last night I went to my first concert this year (Danish band "Big Fat Snake"), Denmark qualified for the finals (men's Handball World Championship) og right now I'm sitting here enjoying the Zoo and having a beer ... cheers! 

• Subscriber

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

Illum...what kind of drugs are you on?!  laugh.gif