What mood are you in today??

123love

• Subscriber

What's my mood today?? Hmm.....I dunno.......i came home grumpy and tired.....and now I'm just tired..so I guess I'm too tired now to be grumpy! And it takes a lot of energy to be grumpy, you've got to put on a lot of attitude, a  certain face etc....too much work.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

{{cuddley}}
*hug*happy.gif

Started day off ok but feeling a bit weary now, had a bit of a slump in mood (maybe I peaked too soon!!), could do with a nap but I can't sleep during the day once I'm up... mind you I don't sleep much during the night either for that matter!!

• Subscriber

I wish that I could avoid sleeping during the day but I just fall alseep easily and then at the end of the day can't sleep at night - it sucks!

But in a good mood - done more housework etc... and chucking out junk does seem to have a cathartic effect on me

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

123love']{{cuddley}}

*hug*happy.gif

Started day off ok but feeling a bit weary now, had a bit of a slump in mood (maybe I peaked too soon!!), could do with a nap but I can't sleep during the day once I'm up... mind you I don't sleep much during the night either for that matter!!

Thats terrible you need your sleep , When I cant sleep I usually have a camomile tea or put a tiny weeny dab of lavender oil on my temples and that sends you to sleep , mind you not overly keen on the smell but would do anything ''natural for sleep xx oo..

Im in a happy but tired mood too , nothing new lol..

• Subscriber

its warm and sunny!

i went to color my moms hair, took her dog and my puppy for a walk through town. everyone smiling , teenagers who had the afternoon off, laughing and teasing eachother in the parc, other people walking their dogs....
came home and took my other two dogs out for a walk too.
love came home early (with his pay-cheque!!) kids in a good mood cause its the weekend.
youngest one is playing outside with his friends from school and neighbourkids.
and i'm having some left over tiramisu from yesterdays dinner at this moment. 
life can be so sweet happy.gif