Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

I am in such a good mood. I have had a lovely day with my beautiful family and spending a day only five mins from home. These pics show how lucky I am to have these views on my doorstep.

The river Trent running through Cannock Chase:

009-4.jpg

The cutest little toll house for Shugborough, tiny but I want to live there!!!!

029-4.jpg

This place is actually split into rentable appartments - I want to live here too!

038-2.jpg

And a perfect heart shaped strawberry from fruit picking!

024-4.jpg

I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful area of my country, and to have the sunshine and smiles all day!

I hope that the rest of you are in a good mood from having a great day!happy.gif

Beautiful, Zhivvy!  I'm inspi(red) to run outside now with my great dogs!  Like I said, Carpe diem, ya'll---let's enjoy the days as they come.  love to you all, <3  (As Bono says, gotta run!)

Beautiful, Zhivvy!  I'm inspi(red) to run outside now with my great dogs!  Like I said, Carpe diem, ya'll---let's enjoy the days as they come.  love to you all, <3  (As Bono says, gotta run!)

Get outside and breathe in that fresh air - filling your lungs with that pure air is a great detoxifier for your head

xxx

I am in such a good mood. I have had a lovely day with my beautiful family and spending a day only five mins from home. These pics show how lucky I am to have these views on my doorstep.

The river Trent running through Cannock Chase:

009-4.jpg

The cutest little toll house for Shugborough, tiny but I want to live there!!!!

029-4.jpg

This place is actually split into rentable appartments - I want to live here too!

038-2.jpg

And a perfect heart shaped strawberry from fruit picking!

024-4.jpg

I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful area of my country, and to have the sunshine and smiles all day!

I hope that the rest of you are in a good mood from having a great day!happy.gif

Zhivvy, I'm in a pretty chill mood. Really love your pictures.

Feeling quite chirpy today, getting quite a lot done, always feels good.

Love the pics Zhiv, I love Cannock Chase it's so beautiful there.

Get well soon 123 xx