Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

Hi all! Nikki - I am lucky to live in a place with such nice surroundings - I do love the English countryside. We were round there last night watching the foxes and deer - so cute.

And thank you for forgiving me after you've beat me up Barbara!

hey...no thanx, .thats what friends are for!love0073.gif

Knackered!! really busy day today, I'm about ready to drop!

Happy - I got out of the sucky meeting!!!

I need to sign off as I am going to Dublin therefore leaving the country so they said that there was no point in going. RESULT!!!

Happy - I got out of the sucky meeting!!!

I need to sign off as I am going to Dublin therefore leaving the country so they said that there was no point in going. RESULT!!!

Yeahhhhhh brilliant! I was just about to go into the counting thread to see  how it went! Good stuff.  Which reminds me, must PM you my address for a Postcard from the Edge ha ha puns 'r us!

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy']Happy - I got out of the sucky meeting!!!

Yeahhhhhh brilliant! I was just about to go into the counting thread to see  how it went! Good stuff.  Which reminds me, must PM you my address for a Postcard from the Edge ha ha puns 'r us!Lol!!! Well Edge is good mates with both of us!!! Surely he should be there waiting for me too at arrivals, along with Bono and his mangos! laugh.gif

Crappy as hell day. We all found out our jobs are gone as of December. Happy f**cking holidays!

so sorry tho hear this, surrender. thats really bad news. hope you can find something new soon.