What mood are you in today??

123love

• Subscriber
pre-occupied with what, anjana?
i'm looking forward to the weekedn, my love doesnt have to work, and me neither.

Just 'stuff' really! head is just full of 'stuff' floating around!! Yey no work on the weekend, that'll be soooooo nice, enjoy!happy.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber
I've been in a sleepy mood all day following a very very late night, didn't get to bed until 2am, then had to get up at 6am for work, was at our annual nurse award ceremony, had nominated my matron and she won so an alcohol session started as soon as all the directors and managers had left. Good idea at the time now I'm suffering.

laugh.gif oh dear! Always feels good at the time then it's 'ughhhhhhh never again' (until next time)!wink.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

barbara1']pre-occupied with what, anjana?
i'm looking forward to the weekedn, my love doesnt have to work, and me neither.

Just 'stuff' really! head is just full of 'stuff' floating around!! Yey no work on the weekend, that'll be soooooo nice, enjoy!happy.gifwhenever that happens to me, i try to empty it (even for a short time) by playing a cd (lately that would be POP) and sing along as hard as i can and dance through the kitchne.... dogs then give me the 'here we go again look' lol!