Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']We can all have bad days - those ones where no matter what you cant cheer up and everything annoys us. I had a week of that a bit ago and I ended up being so angry at being peed off with it all. Luckily it seems to have passed and have spent the last weeks feeling happy. Life is crappy for me at the moment - is over 4 months since I have worked and there is no sign of any work on the horizon, but I have decided that I am not going to let it get me down - as being angry about it is not going to give me a job. So I will continue looking and hopefully one will come by soon. But I have a good husband, a beautiful and funny daughter and I love them both madly. And I have the best taste in music ever - who can feel down listening to U2!

teaching involves the same skill set as designing and implementing programs. you can go into program development of some kind...think outside of the box....be entrepreneurial....what other job could you take that involves the same skill set?

try and think differently...

happy.gifhappy.gif

Spicy thank you - I am thinking of other things I can do but trying to keep the same hours! - I'm sure that there is something out there

Also seen some stuff about online tutoring which is looking interesting.

you can write goals and objectives for major companies based on mission statements and vision statements....and keep the same hours...and do planning for them...

no jobs in town? go to the job....but online....

go to coorporate websites and research if their goals and objectives match your skill set...

teachers can also lead and direct others...conferences, workshops, clinics....

happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif Youre a star Spicy - that's why I love you xxxhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

illumination70'] A bit on the crabby side because some snooty bimbo made a rude comment at me when I went home early because I was duking-it-out with a stomach bug's nasty cramps,headache and fever.

If I had more courage I would've replied by saying something like "of course because Heaven Forbid you lil-miss perfect types get the stomach bug",but knowing my luck, it would've backfired.

But you know why you had to leave - let her think that she is great, but you know the truth!

And hope that you get better soon xxx

Thanks Zhivvy,  Now I think about it I'm wondering what I had came from something I ate (Chinese Place at the mall) which didn't agree with me which can happen to anyone these days.

i already complainded bout rain and headache on other threads... so not gonna repeat all that! (but i just did, didnt i?lol)

anyway: you cant imagine how much i think bout you, zhiv... and how i wish a good, great job for you. it makes me sad seeing you work and search that hard and not being rewarded... yet. cause i'm sure there must be something out there, it just takes being in the right place at the right time and talking to the right person...sigh... no wonder its that hard to find, but you will eventually. just don give up and certainly don let it put you down! 
sorry to hear bout your stomach-problem, illum. as you say it can happen to everyone. just something one eats and your whole body can get upset. so why would anyone smack you down cause of this? shows just how 'beautiful' they are inside...

Thanks Babrara - and you are right there is a job out there for me - just not right now. I will keeping searching til I have found what I am looking for. And in the meantime will enjoy the extra free time Ihave. The chance of taking Eleanor to school every morning and being here every evening - that is such a blessing to be able to do that.

Thanks Babrara - and you are right there is a job out there for me - just not right now. I will keeping searching til I have found what I am looking for. And in the meantime will enjoy the extra free time Ihave. The chance of taking Eleanor to school every morning and being here every evening - that is such a blessing to be able to do that.

dont you have a beautiful saying about the golden edge round the raincloud or something? that very much applies here...

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy']Thanks Babrara - and you are right there is a job out there for me - just not right now. I will keeping searching til I have found what I am looking for. And in the meantime will enjoy the extra free time Ihave. The chance of taking Eleanor to school every morning and being here every evening - that is such a blessing to be able to do that.

dont you have a beautiful saying about the golden edge round the raincloud or something? that very much applies here...We say that or every cloud has a silver lining. Which is why I am also looking for work from home opportunities too so I can do both! - been looking for online at home jobs which there are a few I keep looking out for. And also phone work from home - but that only brought up phone sex line operators - good pay but not really for me lol!

but i think you would do an awesome job! just put on the rosebowl-vid and think about mango's! you would make millions!!

but i think you would do an awesome job! just put on the rosebowl-vid and think about mango's! you would make millions!!

You know - that is more or less exactly what John said lol!!! - Well at £30 an hour I was tempted lol!!! But would laugh too much and confuse people with mango chat!!!

Maybe I could set up a mango line!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']but i think you would do an awesome job! just put on the rosebowl-vid and think about mango's! you would make millions!!

You know - that is more or less exactly what John said lol!!! - Well at £30 an hour I was tempted lol!!! But would laugh too much and confuse people with mango chat!!!

Maybe I could set up a mango line!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

don know bout the confussion.... maybe it becomes th next thing! mango-talk.... the hottest thing since dogging (wasnt that the thing you explainded to me couple of months ago, lol??)