123love

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Am in a great mood.

Had a fab night out last night.

One of my best friends is on her way down right now and will be here in a couple of hours. We are gonig out for dinner tonight with hubby too. And then tomorrow we are going to watch Blood Brothers in Birmingham - she bought me tickets for my birthday. And then on sunday we are off to see another friend from university who lives about an hour away - and the last time the three of us met up was my wedding 8 years ago - so should be great fun!!

Hope everyone else is going to have a fantastic weekend!

• Subscriber

I'm feeling hopeful . . . should be getting my new (to me, lol) car . . . fingers crossed!
Oh that will be fantastic janette - keeping all crossed!

• Subscriber

Was supposed to have it yesterday, but they messed up our reservations, so fingers crossed. Hubby will pick it up, but if it doesn't drive well or is dinged up (has happened a few times), we have another option in a couple more days, so getting close!!!

• Subscriber

Was supposed to have it yesterday, but they messed up our reservations, so fingers crossed. Hubby will pick it up, but if it doesn't drive well or is dinged up (has happened a few times), we have another option in a couple more days, so getting close!!!
That is great news!!!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Janette B']Was supposed to have it yesterday, but they messed up our reservations, so fingers crossed. Hubby will pick it up, but if it doesn't drive well or is dinged up (has happened a few times), we have another option in a couple more days, so getting close!!!

That is great news!!!!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

Good Luck!!  Hope it comes soon....  smile.gif

• Subscriber

Illum your always in a negative mood , my heart goes out to you love , ((illum)) xxxx kisses to you love , dont lets the bastards grind you down...............You need to hang around peacemakers more often , next time someone knocks on your door listens , listen to the sound xxxx oooo

Im in a really good mood , feeling relaxed , so dont panick me cause thats when I mess up lol ;o)