What mood are you in today??

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

illumination70
']  Right now I feel proud because today marks the 22nd anniversary of me beggining the "road to recovery" from an addiction/eating disorder!!

and you shoud be proud, illum. that must have taken much courage. hugs and congratulations {{}}

Thanks and to anyone who's recovering or beginning their journey I wish them the best of luck because it won't be easy. but it can be done!!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Im bored , love u2.com but sick bored of it , feel like calling my cousin joel and asking him to go out to town and watch a band and have a few drinks , its just not as funny as it used to be in here , guess im always waiting for something exciting to happen but nothing does lol ................

So in a strange way im tired..............

• Subscriber

I started the day off in a bit of a bad mood, well a lot of an angry mood to be honest, I got a letter yesterday that really p*ssed me off and it had played on my mind but after a bit of road rage (not really! but I didn't let someone get away with something and embarrassed him, he deserved it!) I feel better cos I have done a stonking reply back which I have hand delivered so I am feeling much better for my direct action and feel I have stood my ground and stood up for myself. Done some cleaning, just tidying and making house look decent again!  So gonna play in here for a while as a treat! happy.gif

• Subscriber

I started the day off in a bit of a bad mood, well a lot of an angry mood to be honest, I got a letter yesterday that really p*ssed me off 5.gifand it had played on my mind but after a bit of road rage (not really! but I didn't let someone get away with something and embarrassed him, he deserved it!) susel.gifI feel better cos I have done a stonking reply back which I have hand delivered so I am feeling much better for my direct action and feel I have stood my ground and stood up for myself

vahidrk.gif 
Done some cleaning, just tidying and making house look decent again!  So gonna play in here for a while as a treat and to let off some steam! 

fighting0061.gif