What mood are you in today??

123love

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mood I'm in would say "Lil Miss Macgyver" because I've pulled alot of Plan B's and C's today and tonight.

For example:   I decided to dress-up as an angel (halo & wings) instead of my original choice (maytag washer machine) because when your constantly handing-out candy to trick or treaters you need an outfit which allows you to move around in.

• Subscriber

Im in a revitalised mood for the moment . Illum your always doing something , you waste no time at all , I like that about you , I bet theres plenty for you to talk about , you just havnt opened up have you ? ;o)

Ill - getting a nasty cold!!! Or the mango-itis is real!

Zhivvy-There's a product called Ester-C that contains 500-1,000 milligrams of vitamin C which is great where warding off colds is concerned

As for my current mood, I've taken down all the halloween decorations and got my Christmas music cd ordered!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Zhivvy']Ill - getting a nasty cold!!! Or the mango-itis is real!

Zhivvy-There's a product called Ester-C that contains 500-1,000 milligrams of vitamin C which is great where warding off colds is concerned

As for my current mood, I've taken down all the halloween decorations and got my Christmas music cd ordered!! Thanks Illum, will have a look out for that - had vitamin C and slept a lot today and that seems to have helped a bit.

And love the time preparing for Christmas!!

• Subscriber

156fs428254.gif I'm just getting over one, please don't give it to me!!! I nuked mine with high strength vit C with added zinc, worked a treat.  Get well soon xx

(whispers in ear *yes Babara, it's those general 'symptoms' of mangoitis I was talking about*)

Archived