What mood are you in today??

123love

• Subscriber

156fs428254.gif I'm just getting over one, please don't give it to me!!! I nuked mine with high strength vit C with added zinc, worked a treat.  Get well soon xx

(whispers in ear *yes Babara, it's those general 'symptoms' of mangoitis I was talking about*)

I think that it is hubby's deathly man flu, but may have something hanging around outdoors by strategic places in Dublin in the rain!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Bono germs , dont they make you sexy and sing well ;o)

Im in a great mood , had a nice day at work as we all got together had food ,beers and watched the melbourne cup but now I feel sleepy because I had a couple of beers ..........

• Subscriber

my love is having a well diserved sleep-in. he's been working so many long days lately and started the works on our house too. i'm in a comfy mood, on the couch and thinking bout the ironing and cleaning i'm gonna do this week.... but not just yet... and we're gonna have dinner in ikea tonite, so no cookinghappy.gif

• Subscriber

I'm in a nice mood - not overly happy or sad. But a nice mood. John got an extra day off so we have been lazing on the sofa and watching TV - nice to do nothing!

• Subscriber
au.gifIt was funny (and kinda surreal) late last night to be cutting out your pic, a pic of Bman and a mango.....and putting them all together! It's left it's mark on my silly mood today!
  • Subscriber

au.gifIt was funny (and kinda surreal) late last night to be cutting out your pic, a pic of Bman and a mango.....and putting them all together! It's left it's mark on my silly mood today!
happy.gif Well I do greatly appreciate your efforts!

Archived