Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

barbara1']i would like to start painting the birdhouse... but dark clouds above our heads .. wonder whetter or not its gonna rain. online forecast says it will stay dry on our side of the country in the afternoon. am i gonna risk it?? 

So did you do the painting Barbara? I was helping my friends with painting their house... painting is soooo nice and relaxing...smile.gif i like painting too!

but seems like everything happens in steps over here, the goin to ikea-plans, the goin to the movie.... and the painting. just when i wanted to start the job, i noticed my love bought paint on a water-base, instead of solvent. didnt seem like a good idea for an outdoor birdhouse/gardenhouse. so called the store and they recommended to swap the paint. had to wait till love got back home from work (he had the bill and you need it to swap things) so we had the right paint round 5, then went to our bank to pick up bank-card love left there in the ATM yesterdaynite. then it was already getting dark. so we had dinner and played a board-game with silas ( which i promised him yesterday) and i won!!!

then some tv with kids, nice evening all togehter. gonna watch a movie upstairs  now! see you guys tomorrow.

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

barbara1']i would like to start painting the birdhouse... but dark clouds above our heads .. wonder whetter or not its gonna rain. online forecast says it will stay dry on our side of the country in the afternoon. am i gonna risk it?? 

So did you do the painting Barbara? I was helping my friends with painting their house... painting is soooo nice and relaxing...smile.gif i like painting too!

but seems like everything happens in steps over here, the goin to ikea-plans, the goin to the movie.... and the painting. just when i wanted to start the job, i noticed my love bought paint on a water-base, instead of solvent. didnt seem like a good idea for an outdoor birdhouse/gardenhouse. so called the store and they recommended to swap the paint. had to wait till love got back home from work (he had the bill and you need it to swap things) so we had the right paint round 5, then went to our bank to pick up bank-card love left there in the ATM yesterdaynite. then it was already getting dark. so we had dinner and played a board-game with silas ( which i promised him yesterday) and i won!!!

then some tv with kids, nice evening all togehter. gonna watch a movie upstairs  now! see you guys tomorrow.

Feisty with a side-order of relief because as a result of reading a book I realized I was "holding back" in some situations  which does no one any favors in the end.  I'm also relieved because a senator and an initiative won in my state's election!!!

Worse than yesterday! It's getting worse before getting better (that is I'm hoping it's going to get better soon as I look strangely seasonal with a face the size of a pumpkin...)

If this goes on I'll have to change my profile and avatar to Pumkinhead frown.gif

Worse than yesterday! It's getting worse before getting better (that is I'm hoping it's going to get better soon as I look strangely seasonal with a face the size of a pumpkin...)

If this goes on I'll have to change my profile and avatar to Pumkinhead frown.gif

Now I think of it, it's probably karma for eating all those cute ducks this summer laugh.gif

[quote name='Lemonhead wrote:

Lemonhead']Worse than yesterday! It's getting worse before getting better (that is I'm hoping it's going to get better soon as I look strangely seasonal with a face the size of a pumpkin...)

If this goes on I'll have to change my profile and avatar to Pumkinhead
frown.gif

Now I think of it, it's probably karma for eating all those cute ducks this summer laugh.gif

It could be the duck's revenge - you did take a huge delight in all that duck eating lol!!

can you not go to emergency dentist or something and get it lanced? - painful to do but then relief!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Lemonhead wrote:

Lemonhead']Worse than yesterday! It's getting worse before getting better (that is I'm hoping it's going to get better soon as I look strangely seasonal with a face the size of a pumpkin...)

If this goes on I'll have to change my profile and avatar to Pumkinhead
frown.gif

Now I think of it, it's probably karma for eating all those cute ducks this summer
laugh.gif

It could be the duck's revenge - you did take a huge delight in all that duck eating lol!!

can you not go to emergency dentist or something and get it lanced? - painful to do but then relief!

I have an appointment at 1.00pm. I hope it gets sorted today, most importantly I need antibiotics and loads of them smile.gif