What mood are you in today??

• Subscriber

Booze & Meds are great - at times.

Stoopid kiwi can't sleep & now its time to get moving. Mood not favourable - should have had more Tequilas with wifey.

Love the fukitol pill. Think must need a prescription though - right.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

mummy']I'm 7% tired, 15% stressed, 8% relaxed, 12% horny, 23% thoughtful, 18% curious, 6% cynical and 11% happy.

somehow i didnt expect this to add up to 100%, but it does. happy.gifI figured someone would try and add it up... that's U2 fans - they have that thing inside them that makes them want to ensure everything is as it is. tongue.gif

• Subscriber

Im happy now that ive had enough sleep , and it looks like a beautiful day and this morning I have a few things to do.........................Happy to take off some friends on the positive list who arnt so positive anymore.................not in my books anyway..............

• Subscriber
I'm 7% tired, 15% stressed, 8% relaxed, 12% horny, 23% thoughtful, 18% curious, 6% cynical and 11% happy.

Very interesting!!smile.gifsmile.gif Right now I'm 50% tired, 25% frustrated and 25% stressed 'cause couldn't get any sleep at tonight.

I have to count my different moods later... I'm sure I feel a lot better later!!!