Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

I'm in a get things done mood
I'm in a need to get things done but can't be arsed mood!happy.gif

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']I'm in a get things done mood

I'm in a need to get things done but can't be arsed mood!happy.gif

I know I've been like that for ages but this week I've told myself to get my arse into gear, I know it won't last long but it's strangely satisfying once you get going.
(PS our word of the week seems to be arse! laugh.gif)

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

Anjana']I'm in a get things done mood

I'm in a need to get things done but can't be arsed mood!
happy.gif

I know I've been like that for ages but this week I've told myself to get my arse into gear, I know it won't last long but it's strangely satisfying once you get going.
(PS our word of the week seems to be arse! laugh.gif)

Arse is a good word lol!! I have done somethings, filled and emptied the dishwasher (and let them wash first lol!) and have cleaned the shower and our bathroom. Hate having 3 toilets - too much cleaning lol!

Accomplished because I was up at 6 baking a loaf of pumpkin bread to welcome in the first day of the Autumn Season and already took care of the animals.

As for the rest of the day, I plan on walking one of the dogs and doing some ironing.

Im in a happy but annoyed mood , I have to go pick up my daughter and her boyfriend because they cant be bothered to catch a bus ..always excuses..

No prizes for guessing what kinda mood I'm in...woke up wanting more sleep but knew I had to get my arse out of bed and get somewhere by 10 ughhhhhh so tired.  Stepped out of house carrying a crate with both hands - it's pouring down with rain, remote on car not working properly, grapple with boot lock balancing crate precariously, get boot open but everything in crate is soaked grrrrr. Start car, wipers not working properly, get going and every traffic light en route is red as I go along grrrrr.  For some reason because it's raining everyone decides they're in a hurry and drives like an idiot grrrrrr. Get to destination, get soaked again getting stuff out of boot. Pretty much a repeat of above on return journey......top day so far!

ever noticed this, anjana: every time it rains, seems like all the rest is against u 2?? its not just the rain, its a car that wont start... a shop thats closed.... a letter that slips out of your hand into a puddle... its like the trolls think: whaaa, it raining anyway, lets make this a really shitty day! whoaoaoahhh!!!devil.gif