What mood are you in today??

123love

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

kerttuli']I've been writing an essay almost the whole day....

So the deadline is tomorrow morning and it wasn't so easy than I thought.

Why, WHY do I always have to do everything at the last moment...???
cry.gif

For some reason I just can't do most of the things (schoolworks, cleaning house before it's a real mess etc)  in good time...
nono.gif
trying to learn out of it and start doing things early but seems like it never happens...
indifferent.gif

I'm an odd mix of very organised but always last minute which as I type doesn't seem to make sense but I s'pose I know what needs to be done and when and I get everything prep'd in advance in my own (chaotic) way but I can only tend to it when the deadline is near, it's just the way I work, think I''m at my best under pressure, if I have time on my hands I don't know what to do with it and always end up running late!!  Like now, I have an appointment in an hour but I am showered and dressed?....nooooo...I always need the 'oh-oh better get on' rush!

My mood is good...but about to get rushed!wink.gif

Hope you reached your appointment in time Anjanasmile.gif 

Barbara, thanks for your positive comment, nice to know I have something in common with B-mansmile.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='kerttuli wrote:

Anjana wrote:

kerttuli']I've been writing an essay almost the whole day....

So the deadline is tomorrow morning and it wasn't so easy than I thought.

Why, WHY do I always have to do everything at the last moment...???
cry.gif

For some reason I just can't do most of the things (schoolworks, cleaning house before it's a real mess etc)  in good time...
nono.gif
trying to learn out of it and start doing things early but seems like it never happens...
indifferent.gif

I'm an odd mix of very organised but always last minute which as I type doesn't seem to make sense but I s'pose I know what needs to be done and when and I get everything prep'd in advance in my own (chaotic) way but I can only tend to it when the deadline is near, it's just the way I work, think I''m at my best under pressure, if I have time on my hands I don't know what to do with it and always end up running late!!  Like now, I have an appointment in an hour but I am showered and dressed?....nooooo...I always need the 'oh-oh better get on' rush!

My mood is good...but about to get rushed!wink.gif

Hope you reached your appointment in time Anjanasmile.gif 

Barbara, thanks for your positive comment, nice to know I have something in common with B-mansmile.gif

I think it's just our nature but then getting the job done in time is that much more satisfying too! Got to my appointment on time thanx, with time to spare, I think I kinda enjoy the rush and challenge of time!!

Archived