Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

I felt bored but then I baked some chocolate muffins and ate.... hmmmm ehh some of them and now feeling better!!smile.gif

mmmm tiramisu is one of my fave desserts....mmm...and chocolate muffins with a tea or coffee mmmmm yum yum

yep mine too, but sometimes it seems like such an effort preparing... like today... i'm soo lazy, and i blame on the weather... cold, grey, wet, windy...brrrr.... just wanna sit here in the warmth and do nothing......

I know I've been the same today, feel lazy and can't be bothered and the weather's the same! You don't feel motivated when it's glum and gloomy.

can we blame it on the evolution-thing?? its just our nature to do winter-sleep, like bears do....wink.gif

Oh i love tiramisu too!! It's not the easiest dessert to make but it's worth the effort!

I'm blaming the weather too... For me it's the darkness what's worst!indifferent.gif

yep, thats the worst, kert. it was 10 to 4 and i was forced to put on the lights.... its kinda depressing, isnt it?

gonna lite some candles later, that always cheers me up and i love the smell of candles...ohwell.gif

Yes I think maybe we are like the bears! I've definitely been hibernating like a bear this week, whenever I go out I just want to get back home and warm, no likey winter

Yes I'd love to have some months hibernate... (and i'm also eating like bears before they go to hibernating....laugh.gif just to make sure i'll stay alive through the winter)!!!