Sign in to follow this  
123love

What mood are you in today??

A bad one :((

Peed off with everything! And tired (which could explain the peed off with everything) so spent the day shouting at hubby - he started it!!!

But just in a grump all will be better in the morning! - ot when I've had a glass of wine

A bad one :((

Peed off with everything! And tired (which could explain the peed off with everything) so spent the day shouting at hubby - he started it!!!

But just in a grump all will be better in the morning! - ot when I've had a glass of wine

Glass of wine to you girl !

Just having one and it is working!!! I am just a grumpy cow at times!

Sleepy mood - but it is just after 9 on a sunday so i am allowed. Feeling in a better mood than yesterday but still think it is a grumpy weekend for me! At least parents are down to visit soon so I can shout at that as well as John!! Off to get a coffee - will see if that helps!

Sleepy mood - but it is just after 9 on a sunday so i am allowed. Feeling in a better mood than yesterday but still think it is a grumpy weekend for me! At least parents are down to visit soon so I can shout at that as well as John!! Off to get a coffee - will see if that helps!

I've been pretty grumpy too, my get up and go has gone off somewhere. Group hug for us

grouphugg.gif