What mood are you in today??

• Subscriber

oh i love feeling cozy indoors while snow is falling outside....  preferably big fat flakes smile.gif and if I could send you studying energy Kerttuli, i would !  That can be SO hard to come by! tongue.gif

Today I'm just in a busy sort of mood...  lots on my to do list...  nothing critical, but want to make progress while I have a day off.....
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

did i miss something? what with your sholder, zhiv? was it john???mad.gif

No it wasn't him lol!!! It is an old whiplash injury from a car accident and it locks a couple of times a year and i spend a couple of days in pain and walking like Frankenstein's monster. I have taken pills and have heat patch on (heat works better than ice for me) and I should be a lot better by tomorrow.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']did i miss something? what with your sholder, zhiv? was it john???
mad.gif

No it wasn't him lol!!! It is an old whiplash injury from a car accident and it locks a couple of times a year and i spend a couple of days in pain and walking like Frankenstein's monster. I have taken pills and have heat patch on (heat works better than ice for me) and I should be a lot better by tomorrow.

okay, its good then wink.gif well not the fact that your in pain (did you every try physio-therapy?) but that john didnt had anything to do with it...tongue.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mad.gif

okay, its good then wink.gif well not the fact that your in pain (did you every try physio-therapy?) but that john didnt had anything to do with it...tongue.gif

I would try physio but it is too expensive - sucks i know!!!

• Subscriber

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mad.gif

okay, its good then 
wink.gif
 well not the fact that your in pain (did you every try physio-therapy?) but that john didnt had anything to do with it...
tongue.gif

that does suck... i hope the hot-pack helps. how bout nice massage?? you could even ask john to fill in for bono (temporarywink.gif)

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

mad.gif

okay, its good then 
wink.gif
 well not the fact that your in pain (did you every try physio-therapy?) but that john didnt had anything to do with it...
tongue.gif

that does suck... i hope the hot-pack helps. how bout nice massage?? you could even ask john to fill in for bono (temporarywink.gif)

I could get a Bono massage!!!! That would be nice lol!!

and will let john touch it - but tomorrow today i think i would kill him if he went anywhere near it.

And he is at his parent's tonight anyway so no massages off anyone

• Subscriber
btw2: anjana what're you doing here au.gif??

That's me the insomniac who always wakes up during the night after a couple of hours sleep, hence morning grumps!!

• Subscriber

surrenders']Zhivvy, are you moving to South Africa? I've seen a few posts about it I think, you're a teacher?

No I am not - just going to the show there in capetown and very excited about it!

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif OMG did I miss something, that's amazing, when did this all come about...wowwy!

• Subscriber

[quote name='Anjana wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

surrenders']Zhivvy, are you moving to South Africa? I've seen a few posts about it I think, you're a teacher?

No I am not - just going to the show there in capetown and very excited about it!

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif OMG did I miss something, that's amazing, when did this all come about...wowwy!

Not going living there lol!!! But looks as if i will be there drooling over the Bman on 18th Feb!!!!

• Subscriber

mad.gif

Frankenstein! I know exactly what you mean , I get the Frankensteins sometimes, bloody hurts, you have my sympathy m'dear, heat patches work better on me too, I'm wearing them a lot these days!