What mood are you in today??

• Subscriber

don worry anjana, you know vampires are pretty stylish these days?

want to visit africa to one day. i have to say i wanna travel europe first, thats my biggest dream but africa is next. america and asia don mean so much to me...
and sorry to hear bout the sleeping problems anjana and kert... don know anything bout that. i sometimes have trouble falling asleep (not often tho) cause my thoughts are spinning through my head (started bout the time we were planning on getting the renovation donesick.gif) but once i sleep, no waking me up soon. most nights i just turn off tv and lite and pass out within minutes. my love's even worse: he can fall asleep in the middle of his sentence?!eyes.gif 
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Have you ever tried melatonin Anj - purely herbal, they are great, work for me and don't make you feel yucky like sleeping pills do. I get bad insomnia a couple of times a year and they really help.

• Subscriber

I think I've tried it, isn't that the stuff you can take for jetlag? I've had insomia for as long as I can remember, I get tired but I don't seem to need much sleep, at least not at night anyway! I think I find sleep boring LOL seriously, it just bores my mind!! Maybe I'm better suited to napping! perhaps I was a cat in a past life and a vamp in the current one!laugh.gif

• Subscriber

Not sure if it is the same as jetlag stuff.

And being a cat is not a bad thing - they get the life of luxury! - just ask the real Zhivvy!

• Subscriber

I'm in a good mood, life is sorting itself out nicely at the moment and its only 4 days till we go to Brisbane - can't wait to catch up with two very good friends and a whole heap of zootoops. yippee