What mood are you in today??

• Subscriber

[quote name='Reid NZ wrote:

Zhivvy']I want to come back as a cat in my next life!

WTF! roll.gif

Think about it Reid - the life a cat has - obviously a pampered one, doesn't get much better than that!tongue.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

totally understand what you mean, zhiv! i get so jealous at the dogs here some days.... they just lay there in the couch, get their food and water... go out only when they want to...

but then i realize: they only live like 15 years? they never get their water replaced with wine?? mmmhhh... might reconsidereek.gif

feeling all wintery here (is that a word?) sitting in couch, scarf still on (so warm, soft... didnt wanna take it off after coming in again, lol) snow outside.... love and dogs snorring in the other couchwink.gif
  • Subscriber

yes melatonin is used as "jetlag stuff" too...

oh i could be a puppy or cat or baby too... life could be only eating and sleaping and someone would pet and hug me all the time!! And no responsibilities!! But because I'm me and not a puppy, i guess i have to continue studying....how boring is that.indifferent.gifindifferent.gif

btw isn't 1 year dog's life kind of similar than 7 years human's life... so dogs might live kind of 105 years!!! (but that's long life to live without wine...)

Daughters first words from bedroom this morning "It's snowed, OH! my god it's cold, it's not toast again for breakfast! " in other words....Hannah's morning mood, I shouldn't laugh but I do, and thats thats the start of the day. My morning mood, food shopping done yesterday, keep warm wiz round moad, clean and tidy, while thinking about Christmas....this year I must keep an eye on spending with banks changing charges 1st Dec....and tomorrow "WORLD AIDS DAY", a U2 concert ( what time is that in England? ) and a little girls birthday called Lena....I think. wink.gif 

My mood today, I'm beginning, having the sick feeling about Christmas. eyes.gif

• Subscriber

Saying that - looking at bunny laying at full length in her opened cage by the radiator getting her ears stroked everytime we walk by doesn't look a bad life either - and she gets to snack on apples and broccoli too lol!!!

I am sleepy today - struggled to sleep last night with sore shoulder, but it is better than yesterday. And I am looking forwards to my interview tomorrow - would be nice to know that my skills are actually wanted!

• Subscriber

Not too bad a day, got some stuff done but not as much as I wanted but never mind, always the way! Snow is melting so hoping to get out and about more tomorrowhappy.gif. Can't believe it's DEcember tomorrow, how time flies by!

• Subscriber

Melting??? We are stil having some falling!! but think it may have gone in morning as the temp is rising now.

Feeling excited for interview tomorrow