If you could bring anyone back to life who would it be?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

i would bring back jesus christ! i dont think he had a fair trial! plus he could sort out some dead beats on my street!
Nup - he's already had one go round on the coming back - not our fault he chose to not use it wisely.
  • Subscriber
i would bring back jesus christ! i dont think he had a fair trial! plus he could sort out some dead beats on my street!

Funny you believe in Jesus Christ , your signiture tells me evolution instead .laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='123love wrote:

MacFoley']i would bring back jesus christ! i dont think he had a fair trial! plus he could sort out some dead beats on my street!

Funny you believe in Jesus Christ , your signiture tells me evolution instead .laugh.gifhaha good idea!

Jesus, Buddha, The prophet Mohammed, Ghandi and all other men of wisdom and peace to show the world how to live together.

So, only one of these can actually return.

The rest can stay and play with Harry Potter on the pages of a few books.........That have caused mankind nothing but trouble.

Albert Einstein because he could accomplish so much with the technology that is available

Now if we could bring someone back, I must agree with you Albert Einstein would be that person. A mind of complete brilliance did you ever read about one of his theory's that led to an experiment called the Philadelphia experiment if not I urge you to look into it space and time colliding into different dimensions............How his mind worked, the way he was able to comprehend and relate information was and is still unmatched in my opinion... A true genius. 

image018.jpg