what do you think of this ??

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

please, bono, take it from a nurse (working at the lungdiseases/oncology unit!) this is not how you wanna treat your body.

'bout the voice: some voices get better by smoking.... just saying, but i don wanna incourage anyone...
http://www.zimbio.com/Bono/articles/z5d_XJOFkDL/Bono+Says+Started+Smoking+Again

Paul Hewson , we love you or I love you , please quit for your own and our own good  xx oo

Ps friendly note , no offense..

Oh, Bono, NO! u will wreak your voice and not be able to sing high anymore. You blamed some of Pop's unsuccess (i loved Pop though just so u no) on how your voice sounded cuz of smoking. Please, do it for the fans, dont smoke.

p.s.- I love u!!!!!!  :)

That's terrible because I cannot be around Bono when he lights up because I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.  So I will just have to go into smart aleck mode if he asks the age old question "Do you mind if I smoke?" and I will have to respond by saying "Do you mind if I fart? LOL (just kidding).

This is terrible news.  Please quit Bono. 

If not for yourself, then remember all the young ones who look up to you

(and often imitate you). 

P.S.  Smoking does NASTY things to your vocal chords. 

Not a good habit for a lead singer of a rock group. 

frown.gif

• Subscriber

That's terrible because I cannot be around Bono when he lights up because I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.  So I will just have to go into smart aleck mode if he asks the age old question "Do you mind if I smoke?" and I will have to respond by saying "Do you mind if I fart? LOL (just kidding).
Oh Illum..that is too funny!! LOL!! I like your smart aleck mode!! laugh.gif

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

illumination70']  That's terrible because I cannot be around Bono when he lights up because I'm allergic to cigarette smoke.  So I will just have to go into smart aleck mode if he asks the age old question "Do you mind if I smoke?" and I will have to respond by saying "Do you mind if I fart? LOL (just kidding).

Oh Illum..that is too funny!! LOL!! I like your smart aleck mode!! laugh.gif

Thanks LOL!!!

• Subscriber

Leave him alone it's his choice! you lot have obviously never been so bored out of your tree that you've ended up smoking again.!

He'll give up in his own time and when HE chooses to and he will be under enough emotional blackmail from his kids and Ali.

He doesn't need his fans on his case as well because that will probably make him smoke even more.

All it takes is one puff to start you smoking again once you have been a smoker.

He was under a hell of a lot of stress when the tour was on hold so show a little empathy and stop being so judgemental.

Can any of you honestly say that everything that passes through your lips is the perfect thing for your bodies?