what do you think of this ??

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

larry and edge smoke too. all this presure on bono is not fair on the others! bono always gets all the hype!

i would convince them to stop too!! but adam being the only non-smoker in this band? not a chance!

and i'm not judgemental, shirley... never smoked or had a sigrette between my lips for whole my life, so i don know how hard it is, but i see people everyday in hospital, depending on o2 and couching their lungs out, still trying to go outside for a quick smoke... so i can only imagine how hard it is. (one guy burned his face couple of weeks ago: he looked more afro than 50 cent...o2 + lit sigarette= not a good combination....he'll never forget that one again!)

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

MacFoley']larry and edge smoke too. all this presure on bono is not fair on the others! bono always gets all the hype!

i would convince them to stop too!! but adam being the only non-smoker in this band? not a chance!

and i'm not judgemental, shirley... never smoked or had a sigrette between my lips for whole my life, so i don know how hard it is, but i see people everyday in hospital, depending on o2 and couching their lungs out, still trying to go outside for a quick smoke... so i can only imagine how hard it is. (one guy burned his face couple of weeks ago: he looked more afro than 50 cent...o2 + lit sigarette= not a good combination....he'll never forget that one again!)
Yikes! i cannot believe why people would just smoke for the heck of it. i think it's stupid and can wreak your life, as u have proved with this.
  • Subscriber

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

MacFoley']larry and edge smoke too. all this presure on bono is not fair on the others! bono always gets all the hype!

Yikes! i cannot believe why people would just smoke for the heck of it. i think it's stupid and can wreak your life, as u have proved with this.

Non-smokers seem to miss the very important point that like coffee, alcohol, smack, crack, whack or whatever, it's a drug like any other, and believe it or not, as insidious as it may seem, smoking is very, very enjoyable.

Yes it wreaks havoc on the body, but don't be naive enough to believe anyone smokes just for the heck of it.

• Subscriber

[quote name='zooropa_rockz wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Non-smokers seem to miss the very important point that like coffee, alcohol, smack, crack, whack or whatever, it's a drug like any other, and believe it or not, as insidious as it may seem, smoking is very, very enjoyable.

Yes it wreaks havoc on the body, but don't be naive enough to believe anyone smokes just for the heck of it.