dizzybint

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']i wasnt there (well, i was but only
after
 the show) but i know some amazing girls who were!!

Would two of those be Zhivvy and Dizzy?

how did you guess??

btw: so you don only think you're bum is magnificent, you also assume when someone mentions an amazing girl, they mean you?
tired.gif
 you're ego is not really the enemie , is it? lol!

lol!!! ooops caught me out! - but did you think of my bum when you heard them sing it?
tongue.gif

what else could i think of?? from now on these to are linked in my brain forever....

laugh.giflaugh.gif Sorry lol!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Sorry Dizzy for hijacking your thread - that bloody Barbara happy.gif (love her really!)

Back on topic - where is everyone from the inner circle? Surely there was more than the two of us in there! Well at least it seemed like it!

• Subscriber

I was there, meet a great couple from Palm Springs and partied the night away with them. Major downer on my night shift at work. Meet Zhivvy who was ace. Maybe the weekend was just too good.

• Subscriber

yeah!! oi get off my thread!! i know you were there!! where the rest of the guys from U gate!! i need to make sure everyne is ok!!!
Wow - so mad you shout at me twice lol!!!

AGT - is fine, as he said so! lol!

Maybe the rest are all still in shock or being jammy buggers and on their way to Brussells!

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

dizzybint']yeah!! oi get off my thread!! i know you were there!! where the rest of the guys from U gate!! i need to make sure everyne is ok!!!

Wow - so mad you shout at me twice lol!!!

AGT - is fine, as he said so! lol!

Maybe the rest are all still in shock or being jammy buggers and on their way to Brussells!

what if they never made it in?? what if they are still trying to get through that gate? or maybe they were killed in the race inside

• Subscriber

I was there too!!!!! lol Barbara - thanks for the croissants - sorry to miss you but they were great for breakfast the next morning xx
Have you recovered yet Bev? I couldn't sleep on Sunday night - even though my body was begging me to!

And now wishing i was on my way to Brussels for tomorrow and Thursday!

• Subscriber

I was there too!!!!! lol Barbara - thanks for the croissants - sorry to miss you but they were great for breakfast the next morning xx

you're welcome, bev!! which we had more time together that weekend, we could have had some decent breakfast together with jam, coffee, tea.... and share pics and stories! but it was still great fun! maybe next time??