hello hello!! paris inner circle plea!!

dizzybint

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

i can only apologise for my inability to speak after the show!! bit blown away by bono fiddling with his pants and nearly tripping edge up
Oh the pant fiddling - made me all funny inside it did! And I am sure he heard out shouts and whistles - as he seemed to smile!

• Subscriber

he so did, he gave us a funny "what ARE you doing look" hmmmmmm

It was so funny - and I think he knew what we were wooping at after he did it a couple of times! He did smile!!!

Wow, Dizzy - we make Bono smile with our woops, make edge laugh at our dancing, get Mr McGuinness to aknowledge us and give us setlists! We have the power to make U2 happy and smile - they should pay for us to be in that circle every show to entertain them.

(even Eleanor got a smile from Larry in Hannover!)

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

dizzybint']he so did, he gave us a funny "what ARE you doing look" hmmmmmm

It was so funny - and I think he knew what we were wooping at after he did it a couple of times! He did smile!!!

Wow, Dizzy - we make Bono smile with our woops, make edge laugh at our dancing, get Mr McGuinness to aknowledge us and give us setlists! We have the power to make U2 happy and smile - they should pay for us to be in that circle every show to entertain them.

sweet eleanor would get a smile from everyone!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

dizzybint']he so did, he gave us a funny "what ARE you doing look" hmmmmmm

sweet eleanor would get a smile from everyone!!happy.gifhappy.gif Just wish he had come and taken her pic fot them too!! Maybe next time - 4 weeks today flying to Dublin WOOP!

• Subscriber

hoping for wonderful and hot pictures!!!!happy.gif
Me too - Well hot pics of 4 lovely men (or as many as I may be lucky enough to see) and a grinning over excited fool at the side of them lol!