red zone

marywhelan

• Subscriber

Had really bad experience of Red zone in \paris. Saved up for expensive tickets thinknig we would get a good view. First we couldn't get in as we had no wrist bands which  we were supposed to have been sent. When we finally ( after 2 hours) got in the view was really disappointing. the band hardly came past us at all and we couldn't really see. I would advise anyone not to save up all their pennies for red zone thinking they would have the night of their lives.

• Subscriber

Had really bad experience of Red zone in \paris. Saved up for expensive tickets thinknig we would get a good view. First we couldn't get in as we had no wrist bands which  we were supposed to have been sent. When we finally ( after 2 hours) got in the view was really disappointing. the band hardly came past us at all and we couldn't really see. I would advise anyone not to save up all their pennies for red zone thinking they would have the night of their lives.
Were you not supposed to collect the wristbands from the stadium when you collected your tickets - that is what has happened in other places.

I will agree that the band should have come around more. In hannover we were just the wrong side of the bridge, but we were lucky enough to be on the front rail and had an amazing view and I did enjoy the close proximity to the stage and as we were with our daughter we liked the fact that there was no crushing and crowding. If I get to anymore shows with redzone I would make sure that I am there earlier to get the right side of the bridge. So sorry that your redzone experience was disappointing, but think of the lives you have saved in Africa and the HIV medicine you have helped to afford by buying those tickets.

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

marywhelan']Had really bad experience of Red zone in \paris. Saved up for expensive tickets thinknig we would get a good view. First we couldn't get in as we had no wrist bands which  we were supposed to have been sent. When we finally ( after 2 hours) got in the view was really disappointing. the band hardly came past us at all and we couldn't really see. I would advise anyone not to save up all their pennies for red zone thinking they would have the night of their lives.

Were you not supposed to collect the wristbands from the stadium when you collected your tickets - that is what has happened in other places.

I will agree that the band should have come around more. In hannover we were just the wrong side of the bridge, but we were lucky enough to be on the front rail and had an amazing view and I did enjoy the close proximity to the stage and as we were with our daughter we liked the fact that there was no crushing and crowding. If I get to anymore shows with redzone I would make sure that I am there earlier to get the right side of the bridge. So sorry that your redzone experience was disappointing, but think of the lives you have saved in Africa and the HIV medicine you have helped to afford by buying those tickets.

Agree with you Zhiv when you buy these tickets you are helping others besides being in a good place to see U2.

I'm thinking if U2 is coming to Argentina maybe I'll try to buy red zone tickets. My question is how many people aprox are there in the red zone and how many tickets can we buy, aparently I'll be in charge of buying for all my friends who want to come with me, I have no experience with presale, that's why I'm asking.
Do you have good interaction with the band being in the red zone, or is it better the other places. Just asking for opinions and experiences.....Thank youuuuuu!!!!!!!