belgians love u2!!!

barbara1

• Subscriber

oh yes we do !!!  the only "negative" comment I read was in the internetversion of the paper "de Standaard" : http://www.standaard.be/a...rtikelid=DMF20100922_110

the readers immediately reacted, wondering if the writer had been to the same concert as the rest of us.

Every other article I read was praising from beginning to end ... as it should be, because it was magnificent !

• Subscriber

oh yes we do !!!  the only "negative" comment I read was in the internetversion of the paper "de Standaard" : http://www.standaard.be/a...rtikelid=DMF20100922_110

the readers immediately reacted, wondering if the writer had been to the same concert as the rest of us.

Every other article I read was praising from beginning to end ... as it should be, because it was magnificent !

ok, small correction : there are some people saying that U2 can't make it without the show surrounding them ... but hey, U2-bashers will always be ... better they don't go again in the future, that means more tix available for fans.

• Subscriber

first guy : "a bomb, incredible, unbelievable, I would like to see this 10 times again ... " especially Bono was unbelievable

second (lady) ; "goosebumps, don't have the right words for it ... "

third (guy in pink-ish) : "the stadium, the crowd, everything was magnificent"

qnd more of the same (so very true) words ...

http://www.hbvl.be/nieuws...olken-na-concert-u2.aspx

• Subscriber

whats with this reporter!? don know space oddity is PART of the show?(tho he/she claims to have been to barcelona on first leg?)talks about mother of disapeared instead of MLK? 

anyway i left few comments, cause i don mind about different tastes, like i hope u all know, but if u don like it, stay home!! enough people who 'd love to take your places!
and starting bout bono being a preacher and a show off, not worth the money.... yeah, he is a show off, so what?? and let him preach bout ONE and ASSK, our world needs this engagement from someone like Bono.

• Subscriber

Hey Barb, I remembered you whole last night !

Hope you've had a great night ! Sure you had

thanx naz!! it was amazing, we had great seats, top-rail!! up in front, first row, nobody to block my sight. i could see the boys get out off the tunnel and walk to stage!! tried to make pics but i was shaking and trembling with excitement, my knees kept hitting the fench in front of me, lol!

i was singing and dancing all nite! some people behind me were sitting down occasionally. but i couldnt (neither in paris)!!couldnt sit for a sec all nite, i knew this would be the last show this year, so wanted to enjoy all of it, to the fullest happy.gif

only wished i had tried to get tix for the second show too, and so did my love.... but we were lucky to see them twice this year, once last year, maybe again 2 (hoping for 3) times if they end the tour in europe? so we should not complain!
sorry cant stop talking bout it.....