Brussels 1 & 2 as new tour-dvd please

jojes

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

barbara1'] it said: THIS CONCERT IS BEEN FILMED. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM YOU PERMIT U2 TO USE RECORDINGS OF YOURSELF FOR .......

don remember the rest in english, but i didnt notice such a sign in paris? nor amsterdam? unless i'm mistaken and the guys were followed by camera's during the gig, don know if that means something... 

really?!?!?! it was filmed?!?!

had the same sign in Vienna too :

Vienna178.jpg

saw something like that in Paris too somewhere.

But yes, doing the Radiohead-thing would be awesome !

• Subscriber

[quote name='jojes wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

barbara1'] it said: THIS CONCERT IS BEEN FILMED. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM YOU PERMIT U2 TO USE RECORDINGS OF YOURSELF FOR .......

don remember the rest in english, but i didnt notice such a sign in paris? nor amsterdam? unless i'm mistaken and the guys were followed by camera's during the gig, don know if that means something... 

really?!?!?! it was filmed?!?!

had the same sign in Vienna too :

Vienna178.jpg

saw something like that in Paris too somewhere.

But yes, doing the Radiohead-thing would be awesome !

Maybe footage for the BD Live feature on the Rose Bowl DVD?

• Subscriber

it said: THIS CONCERT IS BEEN FILMED. BY ENTERING THE STADIUM YOU PERMIT U2 TO USE RECORDINGS OF YOURSELF FOR .......

I can't image U2 making a DVD without cranes and floating cames. If there was none - there's no DVD. Just MHO.

• Subscriber

belgian 'fan' club is making a multicam dvd of both shows so everybody that shot some footage send it to them!

see their webpage here http://www.u2bat.be/2010/...60%c2%b0-tour-bruxelles/

it is in French but you can use a google translate or other online translator .

basically they ask you to upload your files via Megaupload or Rapidshare and then send the links to the uploads to email address u2batadmin@gmail.com